Charge Your Mobile Devices Anywhere
Sunday, February 3, 2013
I recently received a FatCat PowerBar to review. There are three models:
1. The most popular, and the one that I received, it the PowerBar 4200. It is available in 5 colors and can charge a smartphone or iPod two times or a regular cell phone 4 times before it needs to be recharged.
2. The 2000 mAh ChargeCard is very light weight and small but has only half the charger of the PowerBar 4200.
3. The 9600 mAh PowerBar is the best for tablets or if you want the maximum charge. It has approximately double the charge of the 4200 and can even charge your device while it is charging.
Other benefits of the PowerBar:
1. The 4200 and 9600 come with extra tips and a cord so that they can be used on almost any device - cell-phones, smart-phones, MP3s, PDAs, PSP, tablets, etc.
2. The all come pre-charged so that you can put them to use immediately.
3. It retains 80% charge after a year on not being used, so there is no worrying that the PowerBar won't work after months of inactivity.
4. The PowerBar 4200 comes in 5 colors - Red, Black, Orange, Blue and Silver.
5. There is a little button on the PowerBar that you can press to find out how much charge is left so that you will always know when it needs to be recharged.
6. A nice little travel bag is included to keep your PowerBar in.
The PowerBar is small enough to fit in any bag or your pocket. It is simple to use. You just charge it from your computer and then to charge your device you just connect them with included cord. There is no reason for any of your gadgets to run out of power again.
Full Disclosure: I received FatCat PowerBar 4200 for free to review. There was no monetary payment and all opinions are my own.