Acer Windows 8 tablet powered by Intel and I am having a ball discovering all the features that aren't available on other tablets.
I admit that I've always been a big fan of the iPad, and still am. However, the Windows 8 Tablets have so much to offer. They are much more like laptops, only easier to carry around and with longer battery life.
What are the benefits of owning a Windows 8 tablet:
2. USB 2.0 Port - Finally a tablet that I can use a mouse with, which will come in especially handy when using Microsoft office or when using the tablet in desktop mode.
3. When used with the keyboard dock, the Acer tablet looks and works like a small, lightweight laptop.
5. Speed - The Intel powers these Windows 8 tablets to work very fast. And the setup allows jumping easily from one app to another.
6. I use Google Chrome as my browser on my PC. I was able to download Chrome to use as my browser in desktop mode on my tablet. The tablet comes with Internet Explorer but you can download your favorite browser.
7. I can easily blog when I'm away from home. Since I have a full desktop and Google Chrome with all my settings, I can blog just as easily on the Windows 8 tablet with a keyboard as I could at home on my laptop. Now I can't see any reason to ever lug my laptop with me anywhere again.
I've only had my Acer Windows 8 tablet for a few days and I've already discovered all these great benefits to owning one. I'm sure as time goes on I will discover many more. I'll keep you posted!
If you enjoyed this, please sign up to receive regular updates:
Full Disclosure: I received this tablet for free from Intel to help promote Windows 8 tablets. I am free to write anything I want and all opinions are completely my own.