10 New Year's Resolutions For a Better World
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Wouldn't our world be a better place if these were the type of New Year's resolutions that everybody made? I hope that everyone can learn to:
1. Be less selfish.
2. Help those less fortunate than ourselves.
3. Smile as often as possible.
4. Accept people's differences.
5. Debate and/or compromise instead of fighting.
6. Look at the big picture.
7. Treat every human being with dignity.
8. Be truthful to yourself and others.
9. Spread happiness.
10. Try not to hate.
Kids model themselves after their parents. Keep that in mind and try to be good role models all the time. What do you think?