Spotify? With so many other music services, such as iTunes and Pandora, what are the benefits of downloading Spotify to listen to music?
Both Free and Premium users can:
1. Listen to millions of tracks on your computer desktop for free.
2. Play and organize your your music from iTunes and your hard drive through Spotify.
3. Create playlists easily.
4. Find music through search or browsing thousands of playlists created by others.
5. Share music with your friends, listen to the music they recommend and collaborate on playlists.
6. Listen to Spotify free radio on your mobile devices.
Premium users ($9.99 per month) can also:
1. Have a completely ad-free experience on Spotify.
2. Use Spotify Offline with no Internet connection.
3. Have enhanced sound quality
4. Listen to exclusive content.
5. Listen to all of Spotify on your mobile devices.
5. Play Spotify through other devices such as wireless speakers, stereo receivers, digital TV and more.
Collaborating on playlists through Spotify is an excellent way to connect with others through music. Collaborate with friends or family. The two playlists below were created by me and my son. The first is a list of new songs that we think both adults and teens will like and the second is a list of classic rock songs that we both love.
(To scroll through all the songs on the playlists use the skinny gray line on the right of each playlist)
Do you already have a Spotify account? What do you think? If not, are you now going to give it a try? Start with the free account and when you see how much you love it, you might just want to upgrade to premium. And check out the music playlists above.