Election 2012: Top 10 Reasons to Vote for President Obama
Sunday, November 4, 2012
There are many reasons that I implore you to re-elect President Obama this election day. I am so scared of the thought of Mitt Romney as our president and even more of having Paul Ryan in the White House. And I also think it would send a terrible lesson to our kids. Check out the articles, videos or quotes below and see why.
1. The Romney/Ryan Economic Plan - 5 Reasons it would be a Disaster for America
2. Bill Maher Warns Voters: If You Elect Romney, ‘You’re Electing Every Right Wing Nut He’s Pandered To’
3. Mitt Romney Contradictions video
4. 10 Things The Romney Campaign Doesn't Want You To Know About Paul Ryan
5. President Obama believes that Global Warming exists which is bringing about climate change and did everything in his power to help after Hurricane Sandy. Romney wants to get rid of FEMA and doesn't believe global warming exists. Governor Christie and Mayor Bloomberg both support President Obama.
6. What Republicans REALLY Think Of Mitt Romney In One Clip
7. Romney and the GOP and Racism video
8. Mitt Romney Charged with Violating Federal Ethics Law
9. Don't Let Mitt Turn Back Time on Women video
Please vote this Tuesday on Election Day. Can you live with Romney/Ryan running America after everything you've seen above? Please re-elect President Obama for four more years.