For my first CES post (there will be many covering the wonderful products that I found) I'm going to give you an overview of my favorite and least favorite things about CES 2012.
3. Taxi line at the airport
2. Traffic getting from hotels to Las Vegas Convention Center
1. The size of the convention center is so big it is intimidating. I spent one afternoon at the booths at the Venetian hotel and it felt so nice and comfortable to be in a smaller environment.
4. The one place where the only bathroom line is for the men's room.
3. Seeing so many new fabulous electronics in one place. It is like being a kid in a candy store.
2. The parties that I was invited to where I got to see my blogging friends from across the country. Thank you Clever Girls Collective, Techilicious, Microsoft and Voce Communications.
1. Attending the first ever IAWTV Awards (International Academy of Web Television) at the Venetian Showroom and meeting Felicia Day! (full post coming soon).
During the next few weeks I will be writing about many of the wonderful products I saw or received at CES, to review, such as the new Sony Tablet (very cool!) and the Sony Bloggie Live which allows you to live stream.